Asian Development Bank(ADB) invites international students from all around the world to apply for its internship program. This is an amazing opportunity for international students to intern with the ABD in ADB member countries. It is a fully-funded internship program expected to last for between 8-26 weeks.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
ADB, established in 1966, is owned by 68 members—49 from the region. It is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. This Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Stipend: Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: The Asian Development Bank will provide an amount as a travel cost for airfare, as air travel is compulsory from home country to appointed country.
- All documents (CV and essay) should be uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applicants must be students of/enrolled in a Master’s Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member countries, both before and after the internship assignment.
- Applicants must be engaged in academic fields directly related to ADB’s work.
- Candidates must be nationals of ADB’s members.
- Applicants must possess an excellent command of English.
- Candidates must have professional experiences relevant to the assignment.
31st January 2021.