The Entrepreneurs’ Journey (TEnJo) is a digital platform that seeks to inspire, empower and assist aspiring entrepreneurs to bring their dreams to fruition through the stories and information we share. We also educate, inform and provide accounting services to startups and small medium sized enterprises.
Our vision is to be the platform that provides interesting, relevant and decision-making data to aspiring entrepreneurs both locally and international on everything small business in Ghana and Africa.
This a platform built to give general entrepreneurial advice, insight, profile, guide and news update to young entrepreneurs on the Ghanaian and African enterprise space. Therefore, we seek to;
- Assist aspiring entrepreneur to start their business by providing them with relevant tools from idea to concrete and management stage in the form of blog post or articles.
- Throw more light on the journey of young African Entrepreneurs; especially Ghanaian entrepreneurs to inspire individuals looking to work in the enterprise space.
- Provide and link individuals who desire to be entrepreneurs to opportunities available.
- Provide an opportunity to reach out their audience or market.
- Provide support services in the area of accounting, finance, tax, payroll, audit and internal control.
The Entrepreneurs’ Journey has the following values that we want to be associated with. These values are;
INTEGRITY, COMMITED TO OUR AUDIENCE, HONESTY, TRUST and ACCOUNTABILITY.